- Sky Capital shall use personal information to provide you with better customer services and products.
- Sky Capital, its affiliates, staff and all third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
- Sky Capital collects personal information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your financial needs and to conduct our business.
- Sky Capital may pass your personal information to its affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents, as permitted by law.
- We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information by anyone, including our staff.
- Sky Capital may be required from time to time to disclose your personal information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- At Sky Capital and Financial Allied International Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘Sky Capital’) and its affiliates, security is our top priority and we always strive to ensure that your personal data shall be protected against unauthorized or accidental access. We maintain this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your personal data with us.
- Our web servers are protected behind “firewalls” and our systems are monitored to prevent any unauthorized access. We will not send personal information to you by ordinary email. As the security of ordinary email cannot be guaranteed, you should only send email to us using the secure email facility on our website.
- All practical steps shall be taken to ensure that personal data will not be kept longer than necessary, and that Sky Capital will comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements concerning the retention of personally identifiable information.
- Our commitment to Data Security is paramount to us at Sky Capital. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized members of staff, agents, and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- Sky Capital and its customers shall play an important role in protecting against online fraud. You should be careful that your bank account details including your User ID and/or Password (where applicable) are not compromised by ensuring that you do not knowingly or accidentally share, provide, or facilitate unauthorized use of it. Do not share your User ID and/or password or allow access or use of it by others. Sky Capital endeavors to put in place high standards of security to protect your interests.
- You should safeguard your unique User ID and Password by keeping it secret and confidential. Never write them down or share these details with anyone. In the event that you think and or know your User ID and/or password has been disclosed to a third party, is lost or stolen and unauthorised transactions may have been conducted, you are responsible to inform us immediately.
- What we need
Sky Capital will be known as the “controller” and “processor” of the personal data you provide to us.
The personal information that we may collect depends on the specific services, activities or products we undertake but typically includes: your name; age; date of birth; gender; home address; email address; BVN; telephone number; other contact details; country of residence; passport number and other national ID numbers; employment details (for example, the organization you work for, your job title); family circumstances (for example, your marital status where you enter it in a form on our website or it appears in any documentation you provide to us); financial information (for example, your income, bank statements, where you enter such information in a form on our website or it appears in any documentation that you provide to us or authorize us to access from your bank and financial institutions); details of how you use any product or service provided by Sky Capital and its affiliates; postings on any blogs, forums, wikis, and any other social media applications and services that we provide; IP address; browser and device type; user name that is used by you for one of our products or services; language; access times and duration; details of how you like to use our website or the interactive products, tools, other technology or services we provide to you or our clients; websites that you visited before and after visiting our website; details of how you like to interact with us, and similar information.
The types of personal information and ‘sensitive’ or ‘special categories’ of personal information that we collect will generally vary depending on the nature of the products and services that we provide to you and how you use our website. In some cases, the ‘sensitive’ or ‘special categories’ of personal information that we collect may include information collected as part of KYC and anti-money laundering checks that we must conduct before accepting you as a customer.
In some rare circumstances, we will also gather other ‘special categories’ of personal information about you because you volunteer that data to us (for example, it appears in a copy of your resume/CV that you upload to our website). In some other circumstances, the personal information we collect from you is needed to meet our legal or regulatory obligations or to provide you with the products or services requested by you.
In some cases, we may also collect personal information about you indirectly from third parties including but not limited to: (i) your employer; (ii) third parties such as providers of ‘know your client’ and anti-money laundering services which we use to help us meet our legal requirements in this area and to help us verify your identity where we provide you with products or services; (iii) background check providers which we sometimes use to verify your identity when you apply for a product of ours; (iv) third party service providers that help us to operate our website; and (v) your banks and financial institutions.
- What we do with it
All the personal data that Sky Capital collects from you will be held and processed from our Facility at our Lagos Office and/or authorized service providers where applicable in a secure manner. Unless required by a Legal or Regulatory Authority, your data will be held confidential. We will take all reasonable actions to ensure that personal data of all customers and employees are handled securely and in a controlled manner.
Use of personal information collected via our website
We generally use your personal information collected via this website:
- to manage and improve any services provided via our website
- to manage and improve our website (including by drawing up statistics on the usage of our website)
- to tailor content of our website to provide you with a more personalized experience and draw your attention to information about products and services that may be of interest to you
- to manage and respond to any request that you submit through our website
- to help us learn more about you, the products and services that you receive from Sky Capital and its affiliates, and other products and services that you or your employer might be interested in receiving
- to correspond with you in relation to services you use on our website or information you provide via our website. This correspondence is usually with you, our service providers, or public or judicial authorities with the necessary authorization.
- How long we keep it
We will retain your personal data for a period of 10 years or as may be required by regulation after which it will be disposed of as required under the applicable Government laws. Please note that regulations may require Sky Capital to retain your personal data for a specified period of time even after the end of your relationship with us.
- What we would like to do with it
In order to enable you to obtain various financial services through us, we will require to collect, store and process some of your personal data as required under law. Your consent is required in order to make available financial services to you in accordance with the law/regulation in force.
Please click here to express your consent to allow us to collect and use your personal data to continue providing you with various financial services.
If you want to know more on this subject or withdraw your consent to all or some of the consent, please contact us. We will be more than glad to help you in accordance with the regulations.
- Use of “cookies”: Your visit to this site may be recorded for analysis on the number of visitors to the site and general usage patterns. Some of this information will be gathered through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person’s web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by this site. Should you wish to disable these cookies you may do so by changing the setting on your browser.
- The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site.
- Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Privacy Contact Information
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: (01)-4537-184, 070-250-028-71, 090-758-841-94.